Renowned lead singer and legendary MC for GRAMMY® Award-winning platinum-certified hip-hop luminaries The Roots, Black Thought announces his new EP, Streams of Thought, Vol. 3: Cane and Abel, which will be available at all digital retailers on July 31st. The first single, Thought Vs Everybody is set for release on July 10th. It continues the critically acclaimed Streams of Thought series launched by Black Thought.
Streams of Thought, Vol. 3: Cane and Abel was produced entirely by Sean C (Jay Z, Diddy, Pusha T, Joey Badass) the fifteen-track collection sees Black Thought continue to hone his inimitable and impenetrable improvisation. The EP includes features with heavy hitters like Swizz Beats, Portugal The Man, Pusha T, ScHoolboy Q, and The Last Artful, Dodgr.
Check out the full tracklisting below.
Streams Of Thought, Vol. 3 –Track List:
1. I’m Not Crazy (First Contact)
2. State Prisoner
3. Good Morning Ft. Swizz Beats, Pusha T and Killer Mike
5. Experience (Interlude)
6. Quiet Trip Ft. Portugal The Man And The Last Artful, Dodgr
7. Nature Of The Beast Ft. Portugal The Man And The Last Artful, Dodgr
8. We Should Be Good Ft. CS Armstrong
9. Steak Um Ft. ScHoolboy Q
10. Thought Vs. Everybody
11. Ghetto Boyz & Girls Ft. CS Armstrong
12. Fuel Ft. Portugal The Man And The Last Artful, Dodgr
13. I’m Not Crazy (Outro)