WHO: Broadcast Music, Inc.® (BMI®), a global leader in music rights management, is set to present its GRAMMY-infused “How I Wrote That Song®” panel sponsored by Morgan Stanley Wealth Management. The panel will be moderated by BMI Vice President, Writer/Publisher Relations Atlanta, Catherine Brewton. Invited panelists include:
- GRAMMY-nominated scribe Linda Perry
- ACM and CMA award-winning wordsmith Dallas Davidson
- GRAMMY-nominated MC Wiz Khalifa
- GRAMMY-nominated producer Alex Da Kid
- GRAMMY-nominated luminary Charlie Wilson
WHAT: BMI’s “How I Wrote That Song®” is an annual pre-GRAMMY weekend event that celebrates GRAMMY winners and nominees, and serves as a platform for panelists to discuss the process of writing, producing and performing hit songs. Previous panelists have included Snoop Dogg, Busta Rhymes, Nas, will.i.am, RedOne, Zac Brown, Cee Lo Green, B.o.B, Kara DioGuardi, Luke Laird, Claude Kelly, John Legend and others. To view a reel of previous panels, http://youtu.be/MOH5ckh1X1U.
BMI’s “How I Wrote That Song®” is open to members of the public, ages 15 years old and up. Tickets are $20 in advance; $25 day-of-show. Tickets can be purchased at http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/09004C2A0487CFE8
- Saturday, January 25, 2013.
- Media check-in begins at 10:30 a.m.
- Doors open at 11:30 a.m.
- Panel discussion will be held from 12-2:30 p.m.
House of Blues
8430 Sunset Blvd,
West Hollywood, CA 90069